PUBLISHED ON THE WWW.POLIAMBULATORIOSANGAETANO.IT WEBSITE
Update September 2017
address for registered letters with acknowledgement of receipt: Via Milano 2, 36016 Thiene (VI)
Tel. +39 0445 372205
Mobile +39 327 4310025
According to the law, personal data should be processed pursuant to principles of fairness, legality and transparency in order to protect the privacy of the user and the rights thereof.
If you are under 16 years of age, you may not give your consent without the authorisation of your parent(s) or legal guardian.
The following information are in any case provided on the concept of processing of personal details, and the persons who process the same.
The processing of personal data is intended as any operation or set of operations performed with or without the use of automated processes, and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of distribution, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or modification, extraction or destruction thereof.
The data controller is the natural person or legal entity, public authority, service or any other entity that, individually or together with others, decides the scope of processing and method used to process personal data. The data controller is also responsible for the security aspects.
The data controller of this website is: POLIAMBULATORIO SAN GAETANO S.R.L. as indicated above; should you require any further explanations or wish to enforce any of your rights, please contact the same on the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com
The data processor is the natural person or legal entity, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
As far as the personal data provided by the user, including when visiting this website, POLIAMBULATORIO SAN GAETANO S.R.L. has appointed Mr. Luca Zancan as the person responsible for their treatment.
The data we collect will not be disseminated. However, in order to provide the service requested, some data will be shared with external parties asked to carry out specific tasks on behalf of our company (e.g. healthcare personnel other than doctors, independent doctors, administrative personnel, web agencies, marketing consultants). The data controller undertakes to ensure the security of personal data by taking all the necessary IT and physical measures to protect the personal data you provide. No security system can however guarantee full and certain protection; therefore, without prejudice to any liability due to negligence of the data controller, POLIAMBULATORIO SAN GAETANO S.R.L. shall not be held responsible for any actions carried out by third parties who might access the systems without the necessary authorisations.
List of the Main Personal Data Processing Activities on the Website.
2) By filling the “BOOKING AND INFORMATION REQUEST” contact form (available in the “Poliambulatorio” (Medical Care), “Medicina Estetica” (Aesthetic Medicine), “Studio Dentistico” (Dental Surgery) sections and in any other sections for which the above window appears), the user provides their personal data, some of which are sensitive due to their health connotations (name, email, telephone, service required, explanation of the problem, contact method and message). The provision of the data is not regulated by any legal or contractual requirements and is therefore completely voluntary. However, failure to provide the requested data will prevent the company from supplying the information and the services requested by the user. The period of conservation of the data expires when the information requested is provided, unless the user decides to book the service. In this case, the data will be kept in order to fulfil the healthcare request (e.g. medical examination) and the period of duration of the treatment will be ten years, in compliance with the law and to enable the fulfilment of the accounting and fiscal requirements. In case of online booking and failure to continue with the healthcare service, the data supplied with the sole online booking shall be deleted after the cancellation notification by the user.
It is pointed out that the booking does not entail the stipulation of a healthcare treatment contract with the company, and that the same shall only be formalised upon arrival of the Customer at the Poliambulatorio for the provision of the healthcare service.
Requests of information and bookings can only be accepted from users that are 18 years old or over.
2.1) The data supplied with the above contact form may also be used to forward commercial advertising material. In this case, the period during which the data will be kept shall depend on the user, who shall be entitled to withdraw at any time their consent by clicking the “delete me” button on the communication itself, or by directly contacting the company to request the cancellation of the service (at the addresses indicated in the general information sections).
Subscription to the Newsletter is only allowed to users that are 16 years old and over or, if younger, subject to authorisation of their legal guardians.
3) By filling the appropriate contact form, in the “ONLINE REPORT” section the user enters their name and password received at the moment of booking (not online) or when the service was provided. The provision of the data is not a legal or contractual obligation. The provision of the data is therefore completely voluntary. However failure to provide the requested data will prevent the company from providing the service, consisting in the possibility of downloading the “report” (intended as the result of the medical or instrumental examination carried out) and the “report of findings” issued by the doctor (intended as the written report issued by the doctor on the clinical condition of the patient following a clinical or instrumental examination).
It is pointed out that the consent to the treatment of the data for the purpose of the download of the report or report of findings was provided by the customer at the moment of the booking (not online) or execution of the examination.
Reports shall be kept online for a period not exceeding 45 days.
3) Without prejudice to the regulations on cookies (which should be read for more information), this website does not provide an automated decision-making process for business profiling purposes (targeted marketing technology that includes the collection and processing of user data in order to understand the choices and behaviour of users, in order to subdivide their interests into “profiles”, or homogeneous groups by more specific behaviour or characteristics).
User rights in accordance with EU. REG. 2016/679
Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU. REG. 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
POLIAMBULATORIO SAN GAETANO S.R.L. hereby informs you that:
– the data subject has the right to ask the data controller for access to its personal data (article 15 EU.REG.) and to modify (article 16 UE. REG) or delete such data (article 17 UE. REG.) or limit any processing involving the same (art. 18 EU. REG.) or oppose processing of such data (art. 21 EU. REG.), and the right to transfer the data (art. 20 EU. REG.);
-if processing is performed pursuant to clause 6 paragraph 1, (a) – express consent for use of data – or clause 9 paragraph 2, (a) – express consent for the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, that disclose religious or philosophical beliefs or membership to trade unions, which disclose a racial or ethnic origin, and political opinions – the data subject shall have – the right to revoke its consent at any time, without prejudice to the fact that any data processed pursuant to the consent thereof granted prior to revocation, is intended as legal;
– the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority who is responsible for monitoring the processing of personal data in Italy.
For more detailed information on your rights, please see art. 15 et sequitur of EU. REG. 2016/679.
In order to enforce any of the above rights, please contact us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are small code strings that the websites visited by the user send to its terminal (usually to the browser: among the most common are, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), where they are stored and then retransmitted whenever required or upon access to the same sites by the same user.
Why are they useful?
Thanks to cookies, the websites you visit recognise your devices, thus improving your browsing experience. One of the many purposes of cookies is to allow the user to browse the pages of a website more easily, reminding the user of its favourite websites and memorising the language, etc.; cookies also help to ensure that the on-line advertising contents displayed are more specific to the interests of the user.
How do I select or disable cookies?
Without prejudice to the fact that the prior consent of the user must be obtained if profiling cookies are installed, most browsers automatically accept cookies. By modifying the settings of your browser, cookies may be restricted or blocked. To manage cookies, you should read the instruction manual or directions provided by your browser following the paths shown hereunder (for most common browsers):
If you use “Google”, simply enter the name of your browser together with the words “delete cookies” (or similar), to find the path to uninstall the cookies used. If you use more than one browser, you should repeat the procedure to delete the cookies for each browser. If you use different devices (such as your smartphone or tablet), you should read the instruction manual of your device for information on how to uninstall cookies, or use the search engine “Google” (as indicated above, entering the model of your device).
Please be aware that if you decide to block cookies, this may prevent the proper functioning of the website, given that some cookies are strictly required for browsing.
How many types of cookie are there?
Cookies are classified in different ways:
according to the DURATION, and in this case the cookie may be a “session” cookie (that is automatically deleted when you close the browser) or a “persistent” cookie (that remains active until its expiry date or deletion by the user);
according to the ORIGIN, and in this case the cookie may be a “first party” cookie (sent to the browser directly from the website you are visiting) or a “third party” cookie (sent to the browser by other websites and not from the website you are visiting);
according to the SCOPE, and in this case the cookie may be a “technical” or “profiling” cookie. Browsing cookies, that are indispensable, performance, process, or security cookies are “technical” cookies; function, preference, localisation and session state cookies are also “technical” cookies; finally, first-party statistical-analytical cookies or third-party cookies with IP masking, without crossing data, are “technical” cookies. The prior consent of the user is not required for the installation of “technical” cookies. Third-party statistical-analytical cookies without IP masking and without crossing data, are “profiling” cookies; advertising, publicity, tracking or conversion cookies are also “profiling” cookies. The prior consent of the user is required for the installation of “non-technical” cookies.
What cookies does this website use?
this website uses “technical” cookies, without which, some operations would be very complex or even impossible to execute. The prior consent of the user is not required for the installation of technical cookies; they may be first or third-party cookies, session or persistent cookies.
These are so-called technical cookies that are strictly necessary, and which allow you to browse this website more easily and use the essential characteristics of the website, such as digital authentication and storage of previous activities. By blocking the use of these cookies, the user’s browsing experience may be compromised.
This website also uses so-called function cookies to improve the browsing experience by memorising user preferences, such as language, name and location. By blocking these cookies, your browsing experience will not be compromised, but you may not be able to use all the services offered.
Technical cookies may also be installed on this website to memorise your consent for the use of profiling cookies. We suggest that you do not block these cookies since they allow the owner of the website to memorise your consent.
this website uses technical and profiling third-party cookies, including some session and persistent cookies.
The analytic third-party technical cookies installed on this website allow us to gather information about how a user interacts with the website, analysing the number of pages he or she visits, the time spent on the website, the most-visited pages, and any other circumstances that occur during browsing, such as errors on the page visited. These cookies allow the owner of the website to obtain statistical browsing data and use this information to improve the services offered to the user. The “analytical” technical cookies used on this website do not entail any processing of personal data (such as the name and surname of the user, or IP address), since the data is collected in aggregate form merely for statistical purposes and the website owner uses tools to reduce the identification capacity of the analytic cookies used.
Third-party profiling cookies, on the other hand, are activated only once consent has been obtained from the user. To give your consent, click “OK” (or “continue” etc.) on the banner on the homepage or any other page of the same website, or click on any other part of the website or continue browsing by accessing another area of the website. Profiling cookies help to improve the services offered, and are used to select and post ads according to the preferences and tastes expressed by the user during browsing. Use of profiling cookies for targeted advertising messages does not imply the display of multiple ads, nor does it interfere with your browsing experience.
If profiling cookies are deleted, general advertising messages will be displayed which are not in line with the interests and tastes expressed by the user when browsing.
The third-party cookies used on this website are not directly controlled by the website owner, so that to disable the same, or for more detailed information, please follow the procedures described below:
1) click on https://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ to obtain more information on the concept of behavioural advertising and the third-party cookies, promotional and targeting cookies stored on the terminal. You may in any case disable all or some of these cookies by clicking on the following link: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
2) the third-party cookies used on this web site are listed below. To manage and disable these cookies, you require access to the privacy policies and consent forms of the third parties in question, by clicking on the links indicated
The Privacy Police of Google Inc. may be viewed at the following address:
You may disable Google Analytics by installing the opt-out add-on on your browser supplied at the following address:
Blocking these cookies will not compromise your browsing experience.
_ga => duration two years
To disable Facebook profiling cookies, please click on the following address:
act => session
c_user => duration 3 months
pl => duration 3 months
This website also uses profiling cookies for ad targeting in order to send advertising messages to the user based on the tastes and preferences expressed by the user when it browses the website. For more information or to disable the above cookies, click on the following addresses:
for “google.com” profiling cookies:
NID => duration six months
SID => duration two years
for “doubleclick.net” profiling cookies:
DSID => duration two weeks
IDE => duration two years
Blocking all the above third-party cookies will not compromise your browsing experience, but may compromise the quality of the services offered by the website.
For more information, above all on how to disable the third-party profiling cookies sent to your browser when you browse this website, please see: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
or write to the following addresses:
address for registered letters with acknowledgement of receipt: Via Milano 2, 36016 Thiene (VI)